Tuesday 1 October 2013

Look Mag again

Hello!

Quick post to show off my nails (and also some by Nail Lacquer) that have been featured in Look Magazine again this week! Woop! Basically you submit some nail-art looks to look.co.uk/nails and occasionally (not every week) they feature a small selection in the magazine. They do email to ask (at least the first time) and get you to send in a picture. Awesome! :D Mine are at the bottom.


Here's the link to my blogpost on the manicure they featured, it was quite a while ago now.

Keep a look-out for the nails I'm going to do tonight - I'm back at work tomorrow so I'm going to go subtle again and try out my new Barry M matte. I might add some studs if I can work out how to do that and remain subtle!! I'm not looking forward to trying to remove this Velvet Goth polish though, I reckon it'll be difficult! x

1 comment:

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)