Thursday 17 October 2013

Sparkler: Nail Lacquer UK


Hello!

Tonight I've got another beautiful Nail Lacquer UK polish to show you. A lot of new ones were released this week and they are all stunning, but this one is actually a little bit older and has been in the shop for a while - and I've had my eye on it for ages! I told myself I wouldn't buy it until there was a few more I wanted - so a few days ago I finally bought it and also got two more from the newer range. Can't wait to try them out!!! Look how pretty!!



The one I'm wearing today is the middle one, called Sparkler. It's soooo pretty. I love the tiny neon pink and blue pieces, and I like that all the glitter is the same size so it looks subtle - I wore this today for work and didn't get any negative comments from any managers!

I've layered two coats of Sparkler over bases of pale pink and pale blue, and I love it over both.


Soon I'll be showing off the other two polishes, I definitely want to wear them both ASAP! I think Brony Me (the bright coloured one) at the weekend, and Hell'o'ween (with the skull) nearer to Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic- looks so so sweet. Lately this all motteled polishes are so on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks so cute!!! So glad you like it :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo gorgeous. I keep meaning to have a look at them but never seem to get around to it
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)