Monday 14 October 2013

Models Own Utopia


Lookie what I bought! I've been eyeing up this shade for a while now, and finally bought it today. This is Utopia by Models Own, and it's a lovely nude/cream/beige kind of colour. I thought it'd be a fab base for nail art and glitter, and tried it out as soon as I got home.


This applies beautifully and this is only two coats- I thought I'd need at least three with it being so pale. It's so creamy and delicious and sooo shiny - although I do have a topcoat on in these pics it didn't need it, I just needed it to dry quickly so I could do this post before bed!!


I want to do something over it but I'm not sure what - I think I will leave it for a day because it looks lovely and fresh on its own. Any ideas what to add to it later?? (studs?? :-D) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)