Wednesday 27 November 2013

Elf Love - Indy's Indies

Hello!

Today I've got a fourth xmassy indie polish from Indy's Indies to show off and review! This one is the most festive of the lot, I think! It's called Elf Love which I think is a really cute name too. 

Elf Love is a mixture of red, green and gold glitter pieces, in different shapes and sizes. It's a lovely variety - all the different pieces look fab together. I especially love the gold circles! I decided to layer it over black, so started with two coats of my new black Nails Inc polish I got with Glamour magazine.

I then added two dabbled coats of Elf Love. The smaller pieces of glitter come out really easily, the larger ones you have to fish for. The only slight issue I had with this polish was that the big red hearts sometimes clumped together - so you'd either get none or loads! This wasn't a problem though, as a bit of a nudge with the brush would separate them out! 

Here's some pics. It's so Christmassy! :-)



If you want to buy this (quick, before Christmas!!) or any of the other fun and festive polishes from the range at Indy's Indies you can do by clicking here!



3 comments:

  1. You are costing me money! I've now ordered "What am I doing here" & "Starry Night". I was tempted by Elf Love too, butI'll get that another time if it's still available. She does some lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :-D Glad you have discovered them and like them! Xx

      Delete
    2. I have a feeling they could prove addictive!

      Delete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)