Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bonfire Night Nails


Okay, I'm not actually doing anything tonight for Bonfire Night, but I thought my nails should be something pretty anyway! I'm working early shifts until thursday, and have plans to go to a firework display on Friday, so I'll be doing more sparkly nails for then.

For my nails today, I've used a base coat of....a dark navy Nails Inc polish, two coats. This is supposed to be the night sky...and for the 'fireworks' I used Model's Own Freak Out, the blue polish from their Glitterball collection. I've had this collection since my birthday in July and really haven't used it enough, and they're all so pretty! This is just one coat, with a quick-dry topcoat to make it extra shiny and smooth.


 

3 comments:

  1. This nail polish looks so nice! It definitely reminds me of bonfire night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail polish! You've got yourself a new follower :)

    Please check out my blog. I would love it if you like my blog and followed back :)
    http://thesecretlifeofabeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay!
    Glitterball collection is really so beautiful and... exciting! Love this combo.

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)