Monday 12 August 2013

Glitter over Grey

Quick post today. One of my gems fell off my previous mani and the flocking powder had gone a bit sparse and gross after I got it wet a few times, so I wanted it all off! 

I decided to use my pretty pale green yogurt polish again, this time over grey. The base the glitter is suspended in is so sheer, you can hardly see the green in it so it could go over any colour. I love this subtle mix of pale pink and pale blue chunky glitter amongst tiny blue glitter.

This is two coats of Sally Hansen's Dorien Grey and one coat of the yogurt polish (bottle shot in previous post) :-)


1 comment:

  1. lovely color! http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)