Tuesday, 23 April 2013
A Quick Barry M Doodle
I fancied having another play-around with my Barry M pen.
I painted my nails with Greenberry Gelly. Once it had fully dried, I attempted a paisley design, starting from my index finger. Then I realised I was rubbish at drawing and being neat, so gave up after one finger! I just doodled and tried out different designs on the other fingers. I've realised that simple things like spots and stripes do tend to look better!
I think the pink is a little bit too see-through, and I used a too-bright base colour. Maybe over white it would have worked better!
This design has already gone (as I only did one hand!) and I'm working on something else for this week's challenge, that I'll post tomorrow. :-)