Saturday 25 May 2013

Lac Attack - Beauxbatons Academy




I acquired this polish during my week away from my fab friend Naileymabob. She raves about these polishes, and though I don't know much about them I've always admired the beautiful glittery combinations in them when she's posted swatches and reviews on her blog. I especially liked this one, and luckily she had a spare and we could do some negotiation!

Beauxbatons Academy is a beautiful mixture of white, blue and yellow glitter pieces of differing sizes in a whitish base. It looks gorgeous on! As with most glitters, it wasn't the easiest to take off, but I still love it. It makes up for the rubbishness of the white Barry M sequin effect.


In the pic I've just applied three thin coats to a bare nail. On my thumb, I tried it over pink - I think I'll experiment more with colours underneath next time I wear it!


Now I have to decide what to do with my nails today. I suddenly have about 6 polishes I want to try out, aaahh!

1 comment:

  1. I looks lovely, can't wait to see the Claire's polishes, do a skittle to show them all :D

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)