Thursday 30 May 2013

Go England!

 
Yesterday my boyfriend took me to see my first football match at Wembley - England v Ireland! I'm not really into football, but it was a really good experience to go and see what it was all about. And the stadium is immense! To show my support, I did my nails.




This is two coats of Lavender Cloud (Sally Hansen) and then I put on the glequins one-by-one onto a wet top-coat. I sealed it all off with two more coats of Sally Hansen's Insta-dri.


By the end of the day, odd glequins had started to come off, mainly round the edges of my nail. It was really annoying, but you couldn't really tell from a distance, and the majority stayed on! Here are my nails enjoying the match (with a few glequins missing by this point!) :



1 comment:

  1. they look very pretty,love nail polish ;) new follower,see my blog if you like! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)