Instead I decided to improvise. I found a pale purple Barry M polish that I've had for about 6 years and hardly ever used. It'd gone all gloopy so I added a few drops of nail varnish remover. I then added blobs of pink and blue varnish to make the colour darker. I shook it all up, and I'd managed to come up with a purple that was a bit darker and a bit richer. And I've still got my other, newer bottle of pale purple so it's all good!
Also I've got lots of other ideas I'm desperate to try, so wasn't really inspired by Violet! Still, I'm enjoying the challenge and how it keeps making me step out of my comfort zone. Looking forward to Spring & Easter week that are coming up!