Saturday 28 December 2013

Pure Joy Glitter Bomb!

Hello!


I wanted to try out another of my Christmas polishes, and as I was back at work yesterday, I wanted to go for something sparkly and Christmassy as it's still the festive season. My eye was immediately drawn to one of my Secret Santa gifts, a stunning red and gold glitter by China Glaze called Pure Joy. What a fab name for it! 

On all of my nails except from my ring-finger on each hand, I applied a base coat of red polish before adding two coats of pure joy. The glitter is so gorgeously dense that I don't think the base coat was really needed! It's a stunning shade, so sparkly!


On my accent nail on each hand, I applied two coats of Charm Bracelet by Seventeen. Have I mentioned before how much I love this?! To add an extra dimension to it, I added a coat of Party Shoes by Ciate, a polish from my advent calendar. It's gold glitter with added kind of blue/green iridescent pieces. Stunning, and really makes Charm Bracelet even more gorgeous, if at all possible.







2 comments:

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)