Thursday 2 October 2014

London Cityscape


Hello!

As soon as I saw the new range of false nails by Elegant Touch, which is called Lily Loves inspired and created with Lily Allen, I loved them! I don't wear falsies, obviously, and I usually don't really like how they look as they can look plasticky and fake. But recently I've seen some funky ones that have fashionable nail art on them - there's Lily's range, and the House of Holland ones, and WAH have brought some very cool ones out too.



I loved the London Skyline ones the most, and immediately thought that they were something I'd like to attempt myself.

I used Rhosilli (Pink) and Malibu (Blue) from the Barry M Matte collection - I didn't pick them for that reason, just because I thought they matched the design I was trying to replicate. I painted my nails pink, then sponged on a rough gradient with the blue. I didn't really try to blend the two colours because they weren't "blended" on the false nails.


I then drew on the designs on each nail using Barry M's black nail art pen, and topcoated when finished!

Here's some pics - my right hand came out best (as I'm left handed) but that's got my silly short index finger nail so apologises for that - I've also included  a pic of my left hand, which isn't as neat as I did it with my non-dominant hand!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)