Friday 10 October 2014

Tiny Leopard

Hello!

Ever since I tried doing smaller-than-usual (for me anyway!) leopard print on my nails, when I did my Leopard Print Triangles last month, I wanted to try it again but on a bigger scale! I had a play about and came up with this design.

The base is Peach Melba, by Models Own, which I looooove. Here's a picture of it on it's own! So creamy and yum <3


Once this was fully dry, I added the leopard print using the Barry M pink nail art pen. I just tried to draw tiny circles, either using two or three lines to make each circle. The result was a bit haphazard but it doesn't matter too much with leopard print.

I taped off two sections at the bottom of my two middle nails of each hand to leave as negative space, to make the mani a bit more interesting. I added studs to finish off the look!

I really loved this manicure and was sad to take it off - it kept chipping :-(


2 comments:

  1. Are they your own nails? Mine dont really grow that long its so frustrating! Love the design, the colours work well together x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're my own nails :-) They take ages to grow, I always use a strengthening polish as a base coat to try and keep them strong Xx

      Delete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)