Sunday 11 May 2014

Glittery Pastel Gradient

Hello!

I tried some nail art the other day but it didn't go as well as I wanted, so I started again and went with something I knew I could do which wouldn't take loads of time - a gradient! I started with a base of Utopia by Models Own, two coats. This is still my favourite nude polish and I'm on to my second bottle because I actually used the first one up! The other shade is Sugar Apple by Barry M - I'm so glad I caved and bought this! I added the gradient using my usual method with a make-up sponge. 


To jazz this up a bit I added a holo-y glitter topcoat which was from Claire's. I actually chucked it away after this mani as it'd gone really gloopy :-( But it was very pretty while it lasted, and shimmers yellow/green/blue in the light, which was really hard to capture in these pics!

I liked this mani - I was tempted to add some art or studs, but I think it was right that I just left it as a plain gradient - it looked nice! :-) 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)