Thursday 22 May 2014

Deva - Pretty Quirky

Hello!

I've got such a pretty polish to show off today! This is Deva by Pretty Quirky which is a UK indie polish brand. Last week I treated myself to two polishes I'd seen swatches of and loved, and I was also lucky enough to receive a free mini polish of my choice as I was in the first 10 people to order after these new polishes were released. I bought Deva and Milky Joe, and got Village Idiot extra! <3


I decided to apply Deva first as I thought it was more work-appropriate. I started off with two coats of Rose Hip (pale pink) by Barry M. I then applied two easy coats of Deva. This polish applies like a dream, it's a perfect consistency and the glitter lies so flat and smooth against the nail, it's not big and bumpy like in some other glitter polishes I own. 

In this mani I also used my new Nails Inc base and topcoat that I won in Grazia's Manicure Monday, and I was impressed with them. The base coat is thick so smooths out the nail but still dries quickly. The topcoat has a lovely shine and dries quickly, but doesn't feel as completely dry/hard in a short amount of time as my Insta-Dri. I also used the cuticle oil I received, which smells lovely!


Here's some more pics of Deva, sorry there are loads but it was so pretty I couldn't stop taking them! I adore the mix of big/small/different sized glitters and the red/pink shades. It's just so gorgeous!








Here's the link to Pretty Quirky's Etsy shop - go and look at the pretties!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty polish! The different sized glitters looks really great with the pink polish colour :) Milky Joe also looks amazing in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! :) Thank you xxx
    I have the same cuticle oil pen too. It smells great doesn't it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab on you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)