Saturday 12 April 2014

OPI sheer tints - quick look!

Hello! Quick pic for you today, because it's late! 

I've just removed my 'BFF Friday' manicure, as it was chipping, but before I did, I thought I'd have a play with my new purchases. Last week I treated myself to the set of minis of the OPI sheer tints, as I found them for about £8 and thought it was too good to miss! I have seen people use them over white and create some great looks, which I definitely will try when I have more time. But I also wanted to see what they'd look like over coloured polish, so I added a coat of each to my mani. Here's the results!


From L-R,
Be Magentle with me (pink)
Don't Violet me down (purple)
I'm never Amberrassed (orange)
I can Teal You Like me (blue)


I love how these colours really transformed the mani! I think the yellow/orange transformed it the most, and this is a really interesting concept - I can see myself using these a lot, especially to alter a mani after I've been wearing it a few days. Also, they dried SO quick and gave such a smooth shiny finish, just like what you'd expect from an ordinary topcoat. Impressed!

1 comment:

  1. These look great!I love how the blue and orange ones turned out :)
    Megan x MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)