Sunday 23 March 2014

NudePinkWhite Ombre

Hello!

Here are the nails I've had for the last couple of days. I decided to create a base for some nail art using a selection of pinks/nudes and arranged them in an ombre-type mani. I used two coats of each polish, plus topcoat. I loved how smooth and shiny these nails look so I left off the nail art and just wore them like this! They lasted a good couple of days and I really liked the simplicity of them.


I used:
Pink Veneer (Models Own) Rose Hip (Barry M) Utopia (Models Own) Naked Glow (Models Own) and Snow Me White (Sinful Colors). Sorry my polish bottles look so messy, I'm not a tidy person!!


After three days, I used some spare time to doodle over the top of these as they were past their best, before I removed them for a new manicure! I was inspired by this image which I came across when I was googling for inspiration. Sorry about the pics - they're from Instagram - I forgot to take some on my proper camera before I took them off! 


2 comments:

  1. The plain nails are so very pretty - I sorted out my nail polish to day (49 different colours) & realised most are very dark shades, so I must buy some pale shades like these you have used. The nail art is, as usual, so intricate. Even using my right hand I still wobble, but I'm practising & improving all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)