Tuesday 10 September 2013

Sinful Colors - Cinderella

Hello!


My stud/goth nails are no more, as two of the studs pinged off while I was out today! Also, I find that matte nails tend to show up marks/dents more obviously, so they were starting to irritate me that they were no longer flawless! Plus I needed something a bit less gothic ready to go back to work tomorrow.

So this is my new purchase - Cinderella by Sinful Colors. It's my first one of this make and I picked it up last week - not sure what drew me to it, but I do remember seeing Sammy of the Nailasaurus use it a while back and I loved it. At only £1.99 it was a total bargain, and it applies beautifully. And I love the name!

This is a pale blue polish with a lovely shimmer in it. I first just went ahead with three coats over bare nails, but didn't like that it was still semi-see-through:


So I took it all off started again, this time over a base of white. I then added two coats of Cinderella. To liven it up a bit I took the opportunity to play with my neon studs again (from born pretty). Wanting it to remain subtle, I just added one blue stud to each nail.

Here's some pics with/without flash as it was hard to capture the exact colour and the shimmer!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out here and send me your link so I can see your answers! :D - http://takemetoyourlacquer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been wanting this color for a while but it's always out of stock :( It looks gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)