Monday 16 September 2013

Models Own - Pinky Brown Beetlejuice

Hello!

Gorgeous polish to show you tonight. I picked this one up after much deliberation at the Models Own bottleshop at the weekend. I'd been planning to pick up one or two from the Velvet Goth collection, but me and Naileymabob decided to take advantage of a 6 for £20 offer (three each) so I needed to pick something else. I settled with one of the Beetlejuice collection, called "Pinky Brown", which is exactly what it is!




This is two coats with a topcoat.

This polish is beauuuutiful! Look how it shimmers! I can't stop looking at my nails, and moving them about to see the different colours. (ignore the bits of blue in some of the pics, that's a reflection from my TV that I just noticed, haha) 

While I was painting these, resting on the lid of my laptop on the arm of the sofa (as usual) I managed to drop the brush, getting a big gloop all down the arm of the sofa. The cream sofa. Ooooops.... acetone did a fab job of getting rid of it! 

Anyway, fab shiny two-tone nails. Loooooooove.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)