Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pink, Green and Sparkly!



I don't really know what I've done with my nails here, or why! I've been wanting to use my new (poundland!) Sally Hansen polish for a while, but it's bright green! I've got two days off, so decided to use it tonight. I decided to put it together with a bright pink, kind of a watermelony look? I don't know!

Once I'd finished the gradient though, I wasn't really happy with it - although the colours looked good together they didn't blend very well and it looked a bit messy. So I decided to go over it with my lovely LacAttack glitter to try and hide the rubbish gradient. I'm quite happy with the result, despite it being a bit random. It's too late to change it now anyway! 


The polishes I used were:
Beauxbatons Academy by Lac Attack (the white glitter)
Grass Slipper by Sally Hansen (greeen)
Grapefruit by Barry M (pink)




1 comment:

  1. This looks good! My first thought was strawberries, but I can see watermelon in them too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)