Sunday 23 June 2013

Inspired by a handbag


I bought a beautiful new handbag this week. I've been looking for a light/pastel coloured one for summer, and found this beauty in the Topshop sale. I liked it better than any of the full-price ones, so I bought it. Yey!

  My friend Jenny at work suggested I do matching nails, which I had to try - I love studded nails anyway, and haven't used my studs for a while. 

I used a nude-y colour from Seventeen that I've had forever and it's called Forever. I thought it matched the bag quite well compared to all my other polishes of a similar shade. The studs are from Born Pretty, and I stuck them into a wet top-coat and sealed with another. The chain/zip type thing is a nail-sticker I got in a pack from Poundland, and my two other fingers have Model's Own's Disco Inferno glitter. A bit of a mixture!



So thanks again to Jenny for the idea, and I'll soon be doing a post featuring some of her own fab nail-art that needs showing off, so watch this space...

2 comments:

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)