Sunday 2 June 2013

New-Car nails!!


I've done my nails tonight to celebrate my newest and most expensive purchase ever - my new car! I've lusted after this car for years, and have been saving up for years. This week, I finally exchanged my old Peugeot 206 for this beautiful thing:


Ahhh. I absolutely adore it, and cannot believe I finally own it! What a stunning car in a stunning colour. I can't believe it's outside my house, I keep checking to make sure it still is! Anyway, enough of the car-love, I had a look through my polishes to see if I had a matching one, cos I'm sad that way. I found these two polishes by 17 - the first one is called Amaretto and the second one is Ruby Gem.



I couldn't decide which one matched the car the best, so I went for a base coat with the Ruby Gem (the pinker one) and then two coats over that of Amaretto. Not sure if you can even tell the brighter pink is there, but oh well! They match the car pretty well:


I was going to add some silver somehow, to match the silver trim on the windows. I'll see if I come up with anything! 
Here's a photo of me being happy with my new baby (note - it also matches the colour I write in!!) :

Oh okay, one last one of the car ;-) In the sunshine. Love love loooooveeeee

<3

6 comments:

  1. jejeje que graciosa, bueno, pero al final pega a la perfeccion con el coche

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new car! Your nails match it perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) this ia a pefect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful car, congratulations! Love the matching nail look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your excitement towards your new car is contagious! Well, who could blame you? That is one fine car you got there! Add to that the fact that you have been dreaming and saving up for this car for years. The color is truly adorable, by the way. It matches your jolly personality. Here's to a great mileage and smooth driving!
    Arlyne @ Spartan Toyota Scion

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)