Friday 27 March 2015

Freckles Polish: More Swatches!

Hello!

As promised, I'm back with some more swatches previewing some of the polishes that will be released tomorrow to celebrate Freckles Polish's first birthday!

The first polish I have to show you is from the Collaboration Collection. This collection comprises of six polishes, three designed by nail bloggers and three by competition winners. Julieann (creator of Freckles Polish) sent me the polish designed by winner Olivia, and it's a stunner!

Olivia named her polish Coralicious, which I think describes it so well! It's a gorgeous vibrant pinky-coral shade packed full of tiny holo glitter. Here it is on my nails:





I think that this would be a gorgeous colour to wear during the summer and on holiday. It sparkles so prettily in the sun! This didn't dry competely smoothly because of all that lovely glitter. This could be solved with topcoat if you wished - no topcoat used in the above swatches though! Three coats of polish.


The next two polishes are from the Birthday Party Collection. This collection will comprise of more holographic polishes (there can never be too many!) that are all delicate, pretty shades that will be perfect for spring. 

The first one is Strawberry Buttercream. This is a delicate pale purple with a subtle holo shimmer. It applies sooo smoothly and I was so impressed! As it's a pale colour I've used four coats for these swatches to make sure there was complete coverage for the photos, but you could probably get away with three. Alternatively you could layer this over a similar coloured base (like Prickly Pear by Barry M) and then just add one coat of this purple holo!



The second one is Party Dress. This is an absolute dream of a polish, and my favourite of these three. The colour is perfect - like a dusky deep pink. Ah I can't even describe it but it's beautiful. As above it applies so smoothly, and needed less coats than the one above as it's a bit more pigmented. The holo is more pronounced in this one too! I can see myself using this a lot. It's subtle enough for work but the holo sparkle makes it a bit special.





All in all, three stunning polishes. I especially recommend Party Dress, and of course Jadis that I designed (see previous post!). I'm looking forward to seeing more swatches of the rest of both of the collections.

Happy 1st Birthday Freckles Polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)