Friday 20 February 2015

Negative Space Chevrons

Hello!

Quick post today to show you what I'm currently wearing on my nails.


I used single chevron vinyls from She Sells Seashells to create the negative space. I used tweezers to place one chevron vinyl on each nail, then painted over the nail in black (Nails Inc, Kate Spade). Usually I remove the vinyls immediately, but this time I let the black dry slightly, then painted over the top part of my nail using Crowley by Pretty Quirky. This glitter is one of a one-off duo I won in a giveaway held by Pretty Quirky, and it's absolutely stunning! These photographs definitely don't do it justice. Crowley is a rich mix of different coloured tiny glitter, tiny flakies and just general gorgeousness.

I'm pleased with the finished manicure, it looks quite understated from a distance, but the negative space gives it an edge - and I can't stop looking at the pretty glitter under different lights! <3 I also can't wait to use the second glittery polish I got in my giveaway prize!



1 comment:

  1. Love love love! I wish I could do negative space like this. So happy to hear you like the polishes and thank you again for getting involved in the giveaway xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)