Friday 9 January 2015

Raspberry Roses

Hello!

Quick post today to show you my most recent nails. I got a bottle of Raspberry Daiquiri by Freckles Polish for Christmas in a Secret Santa swap I took part in, and I love it! I'd actually admired this polish for ages so my person chose really well for me. I was eager to use it in a manicure, and was further encouraged by a nail art competition that Julieann from Freckles Polish is running at the moment.

After a lot of thought on what I wanted to create, I came up with this design. I  knew I wanted to pair Raspberry Daiquiri with another holographic polish, and I immediately thought of Princess Sabra, a lovely dull gold by a-england. I decided to do some roses, inspired by this manicure I did last April, which I recently picked as one of my favourites from the year. I paired this with some simple gold studs. I really like the result!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)