Friday 23 January 2015

National Television Awards

Hello!

If you follow me on Instagram you'll probably be sick of seeing my NTAs photos, but I've only just had time to write up a blog post!

So on Wednesday night me and my mum and sister and a couple of friends attended the National Television Awards at the O2 in London. We also queued up for access to the red carpet, so saw some of the TV stars going in! It was a really fun (but cold) day, and I thought I needed some glitzy nails for the occasion.

I definitely wanted to use gold, and after looking at a logo for the NTAs I decided I wanted to copy the letters onto my nails. I started off with a base of Sand Dune by Ciate. This is a shimmery gold. I then added a gold glitter gradient to the tips. I sponged on the glitter - I'd not tried this method before but had read about it being done by other nail bloggers. I tried it and it was very effective - much better glitter coverage than just painting it on with the brush! The glitter is by Barry M.

Once this was all dry, I carefully drew on the letters using my Barry M black nail art pen. This is totally my favouritest nail-art tool EVER! I filled in the letters using a gold/bronze shade called Goldie But Goodie using a dotting tool. When dry, I went over the black again to neaten up the letters. On my little fingers I attempted to draw the actual award!! Here's the outcome, with some extra photos of the event!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)