Saturday 8 November 2014

Polish Me Silly: Guilty Pleasure

Hello!

Another indie polish to show you today. This is another duochrome (or multichrome) by Polish me Silly - I loved the other one I bought so treated myself to two more, another thermal and this duochrome I'm showing you today, called Guilty Pleasure.

You can buy Polish Me Silly polishes from Rainbow Connection, but I actually bought them direct from https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PolishMeSilly - I had a discount code, and although postage was expensive, the discount on the polishes made it slightly more affordable, and I got a few to make it worth it! These polishes are made in Canada, but they only took between 1 and 2 weeks (can't remember the exact length of time I waited) for them to come.

I started with a base of dark red, and then used two coats of Guilty Pleasure.

This polish looks purple from straight-on, but from an angle it shimmers red and blue too. I think the best way to show it off is in a range of pics I took both on my phone and camera, in different lights and from different angles. Here you go:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)