Thursday 11 December 2014

Quick Christmas Trees

 Hello!

I created these festive nails a couple of days ago. I went for pastel colours as I was at work and pastel is less in-your-face. The three main colours (pink, purple and green) are Nail Geek polishes that I'd been sent to review (see previous posts for reviews!). 

I did three coats of pink/purple on alternate fingers and left them to dry. I then used straight vinyls (you could use striping tape, or normal tape) to section off triangles on each nail. I filled in each with green, and added dots of gold and silver polish with a dotting tool to finish them off!




2 comments:

  1. I love these! Abstract trees with pastels...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Never seen pastel Christmas nails before :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)