Wednesday 24 December 2014

Ciate Mini Mani Manor Day 24

Hello!

I've just opened the last door of my Ciate advent calendar; the Mini Mani Manor. I've loved opening this calendar every day of December and getting new nail goodies every day! Here's the fully opened calendar:


I love all the polishes in there, my favourite one is definitely Candy Cane, the pink glitter featured in my last post:


I'm not so keen on all the pots of loose glitter (there was about 6 or 7 in total) - they're so pretty, gorgeous colours, but if I want glitter on my nails I'll just use a glitter polish - much easier and quicker, with way less mess to clean up! I will have to think of a way of using the glitter pots though, they are lovely and I don't want them to go to waste.

In number 24, there was an extra special treat of a full-size bottle of polish - this bottle looked massive after all the minis! It turned out to be a beautiful holo glitter with different sized pieces, called Celestial. I decided to use it for my mani that I'm going to wear on Christmas day. I decided against nail art, and just picked my favourite nail shade, mint green (I used Sugar Apple by Barry M) and then one layer of Celestial over the top. Wintery and glittery!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)