Sunday 31 August 2014

August Haul

Hello!

I don't usually do these kind of posts but I realised I bought/acquired lots of polish this month, so I thought I would show you what I got! I was debating whether to do the Models Own 6-for-£20 offer, but when I realised I had bought this many already I decided against it!!


From left(ish)...

The Nails Inc and Sinful Colors on the left along with Barry M Rosehip (pale pink) in the middle were prizes from Naily Mail's giveaway! Then the yellow/pink/green speckle ones are my bargains from Spain!

The Barry M selection was a result of 3-for-2 being on in Boots and Superdrug, and because some new ones were released! I picked the matte pink as it matches my work uniform, and the rest just because they're gorgeous <3

Then there's my two naughty buys from Polish Me Silly, via Rainbow Connection. I've wanted the green/white thermal one (Minty Madness) for ages, but when I decided I was going to get it, it was out of stock and only became available this last week! I also picked one of their fab looking multi-chromes after seeing a swatch of it on Instagram. These cost me over £20 just for two which usually I wouldn't stretch to, but these were just too beautiful to resist.

Lastly there's two of the Revlon Parfumerie polishes which have been in PoundWorld recently - an absolute bargain as they retail for £6.49 in Boots! I picked two I'd admired when they were released but didn't want to spend all that money on.

I'm appalled at myself for spending so much, but at the same time, eeeee look at all these pretties! <3 Hopefully I should have enough polishes to keep me going all of September and I won't have to buy any new ones........maybe......

2 comments:

  1. You got Minty Madness! Awesome. Look forward to seeing it.
    The polishes from Spain look really interesting too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look amazing! I cannot wait to see you use them for nail art! I ended up taking advantage of the 6 for £20 offer Models Own had at their Bottleshops! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)