Thursday 24 July 2014

Ikat/Diamond Pattern

Hello!

I fancied some really bright, summery nails, so decided to copy a diamond/ikat sort of pattern I'd seen. I used Greenberry, Grapefruit and the Yellow LE Barry M. 

I created the pattern in pink and yellow with a dotting tool, then once it was dry (helped with fast-dry topcoat!) I outlined the two diamond shapes using a nail art pen. I did this using tiny line-type motions to make the edges look jagged. Another coat of topcoat and I was done! 





3 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I love all these colours together, they're so nice and summer-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love the colour combination and the ikat pattern has turned out so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally trying this out for the first time today. Wish me luck! Yours look awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)