Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dorien Grey: Studded


So after hearing good things about poundland and Sally Hansen varnishes, I decided to head into town yesterday to see if I could pick up any bargains! I managed to get my hands on the following...


1. Dorien Grey Sally Hansen Polish
2. Nail art pen thingy - Sally Hansen
3. Nail art decoration wheel
For a pound each! Yeaaah. The grey polish was the only Sally Hansen one they had, and to be honest if I wasn't looking for Sally Hansen and knew it was a good brand I wouldn't have given this bottle a second look. It had gone a bit "separated" in the bottle, and the bottle it's self was a bit marked - it didn't look good! But as I knew the make was good I decided to risk it for a pound. And it was SO worth it - this is the most beautiful shade! I created this manicure with it and some studs I got from www.sparkly-nails.co.uk.





 I love it! I have had these studs for a while but couldn't decide which base colour to use with them, but as soon as I got this grey I knew it would work well! And I was going to a party last night so it was worth the effort. I definitely recommend a trip to poundland/poundworld and that you try and purchase this shade.

4 comments:

  1. Grrrr I need to get into town! I saw that shade on the nailasaurus and I wanted it! I'll have to go look for it now! That manicure looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I also ventured out & got a good couple of bargains with shrapnel I found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what did you get?
    Bob let me know if you can't find it and I'll try hunt it down for you here! Although I found this one in a massive pile of discarded varnishes at the bottom of a shelf! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)