Thursday 10 April 2014

Sarah Smiles - Capture An English Boy

Hello! 

Quick post today. I've been so busy over the last week I've not had time to post any of my manicures on here - I've managed a quick snap for Instagram but haven't had time to sort a blogpost. I'm writing one now though because this polish definitely deserves it <3

This is Capture An English Boy by Sarah Smiles, a new UK indie maker. You can find her Etsy shop here - as well as polishes there's a few items of jewellery available, and a kit to make your own polish. Sarah is also working on a new collection that looks really pretty, so keep an eye on her shop! This polish I'm showing you today was a one-off created especially for a giveaway, which I won (yay!).

This glitter topper is a beautiful mix of purple, teal and silver glitters in lots of different sizes. There's so much glitter in this, you only need one coat for gorgeous sparkly coverage! I applied it over a base of Utopia by Models Own. I really want to try it over black as well! I love the tiny glitter and the big silver hexes <3

To make this more interesting than a simple swatch, I added an accent nail on my little finger, using neon studs (Born Pretty) in colours similar to the glitter, and created a fun little pattern!






Thank-you Sarah for my prize!! <3 And this is definitely my favourite Sarah Smiles polish so far, I think it definitely should be available in the shop for other people to buy! X

1 comment:

  1. This glitter topper looks amazing! I love the colours - they work really well together! The studs look great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)