Thursday 17 April 2014

Pineapple!


 Hello! Really looking forward to showing off my nails today. These were inspired by a pair of jeans I saw in a magazine, that were from Topshop - here they are:

I really liked the simple pineapple print, and wanted to recreate this. I spent a few days thinking of how to make the mani more interesting, and eventually came up with this design last night. I used Key Lime and the limited edition summer Yellow from Barry M, as well as Sinful Colours Snow Me White and coloured studs from Born Pretty. 

I'm really pleased with how these turned out, and gutted that I can't keep them on longer - back to work tomorrow so got to go back to plain! I might be recreating this design again in summer, or at least using that pineapple in future manis now I know I can do it!





1 comment:

  1. They're fab I love them! Really remind me of sunny Summer! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment, I love to read what you think :-)